Meet the Judges
Submissions Gallery 2
Meet the Judges
Submissions Gallery 2
Declaration of enrollment in a European University
I hereby declare that I am enrolled student in higher education:
-- Select Country --
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
US Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Field of study
Upload your poster template
Accepted file types: pdf.
Allowed file extensions: pdf
Maximum file size allowed is 5MB
I have read, understood and agree to the contest rules.
1. By submitting to the Challenge, you accept and agree to abide by all Contest rules.
2. No entry fee is required, and anyone within the EU can participate if enrolled as student in a European university
3. Only 1 submission is allowed per contestant.
4. All submissions must be written in English.
5. You must be 18 and above to enter the contest.
6. You must be a student in a University (??)
7. To participate in the contest, you need to register by following the instructions upon submission.
8. The contest starts at September 23rd, 2019, 12:00pm, CET, and entries must be submitted by November 16th, 2019, 12:00pm, CET.
9. By entering the Contest, you agree that The Wine Lab will process your provided information. The data acquired and processing by this website are in line and accordance with GDPR policies.
10. Submissions will be evaluated by The Wine Lab Panel.
11. If any profanities, derogatory, sexually abusive, threatening statements, racial slurs and immoral statements are incorporated in your submission will be immediately disqualified and will might get you banned from The Wine Lab website.
12. Late, illegible or incomplete submissions will be excluded during the shortlist phase.
13. Entries that contain personal information about You or anyone else, will be disqualified.
14. The Copyright remains with the author. The entrant will be credited wherever possible. By entering the Contest the entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-commercial, non-exclusive royalty-free license to The Wine Lab. This license includes (but is not limited to) the right to use, publish, reproduce and feature parts of or the whole written submission in any of the documentation, media work and/or promotion of events by The Wine Lab Partners, including Associate Partners.
15. All entries to the Contest must be the original work of the entrant. Infringing, derivative work will be disqualified on copyright grounds. The contestant is the sole responsible party and declares by checking the appropriate box, that the work submitted, to the best of the entrant’s knowledge, is not derived and does not infringe copyrights, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that the submission does not infringe privacy rights, copyrights or any other rights of any person. By entering this Contest, all entrants agree to hold The Wine Lab, its Partners and Affiliates harmless of any claims, costs or expenses including but not limited to damages, arising out of the participation in this Contest or any contest related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Contest shall be governed by the laws of Greece. Place of jurisdiction shall be Athens, Greece.
16. The Wine Lab project, its Partners and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any lost submissions, and reserve the right not to award a winner if none of the submissions meet the quality requirements.
Confirm that the work they are submitting is of their own creation and are not infringing or deriving on third parties’ rights.
I accept GDPR policy
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Save Form and Continue Registration Later
This iframe contains the logic required to handle Ajax powered Gravity Forms.